- Start: Friday 25 October 2019 5:30 pm
- Venue: RNLI Henry Blogg Museum - The Rocket House
- Categories: art, Events for Families, Exhibitions
— shipwreck exhibition opening and prize giving —
- Start: Friday 25 October 2019 17:30 pm
- Venue: RNLI Henry Blogg Museum, Cromer
The annual Coast Arts open art competition has become one of the key elements of the festival.
Encouraging artists from across the spectrum, the competition inspires both professional and amateur artists to create unique works for display, for sale and for fun!
The theme for the 2019 competition is SHIPWRECK – in particular the legendary Fernebo wreck.
, The entries will judged by two professional artists and the £100 cash prize will be awarded at the Coast Celebration and Exhibition Opening on Friday 25th October, 5.30pm, to which all are welcome.
The exhibition continues on Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th October, 10am-4pm. Come along and vote for your favourite work in the Peoples’ Choice Award.