This event runs from 16 September 2017 until 17 September 2017..
- Venue: Cromer Community Centre, Garden Street, Cromer
- Categories: art, workshop
- Upcoming Dates:
- 16 September 2017 9:30 am
- 17 September 2017 9:30 am
Collagraph & Experimental Printmaking with Laurie Rudling
- £80 + small surcharge for paper payable to the artist on the day
This 2-day course will explore intaglio printmaking from an unusual starting point; using the world of collage to create printing plates for two individual pieces. One will exploit the subtleties of traditional art materials to create form and pattern; the other will examine the world of rich textures and ready-made surfaces to produce unique “painterly” prints. Students will use an 18” Rollaco etching press and oil based inks but in a solvent free environment.
Please bring scissors, small craft knife, apron, pencil, old art brushes for varnishing, ideas or imagery and a packed lunch.