This event runs from 2 April 2019 until 9 April 2019..
- Venue: Pensthorpe Nature Reserve
- Categories: art, Visual art
- Upcoming Dates:
- Tuesday 2 April 2019 10:00 am
- Wednesday 3 April 2019 10:00 am
- Thursday 4 April 2019 10:00 am
- Friday 5 April 2019 10:00 am
- Saturday 6 April 2019 10:00 am
- Sunday 7 April 2019 10:00 am
- Monday 8 April 2019 10:00 am
- Tuesday 9 April 2019 10:00 am
This Easter, Emily Rose will be exhibiting a whole new collection of work at Pensthorpe Natural Park. This exhibition from the young Norfolk artist will be a range of wildlife paintings specific to Norfolk and the precious habitats that are preserved here. This will be her second exhibition, and after the success of her first at Cley NWT last Autumn, Emily Rose is promising to bring more movement and detail to each piece.
Emily Rose works in pastel pencils to produce high detail and vibrant life-like paintings of species such as the Kingfisher, Starling, Turtle Dove or, for something a little smaller, the humble Bee. Her wildlife work has already been met with great acclaim and she will be exhibiting a range of brand-new originals as well as her collection of fine art prints. Emily Rose herself will be there every day throughout the exhibition in a pop-up studio working on fresh paintings for you to see! The exhibition at Pensthorpe will be open 10 – 5 Monday through Saturday and 10 – 4 Sunday, entry to the exhibition is free and all are very welcome.