Summer Events in North Norfolk This month’s newsletter sees basket weaving, more outdoor theatre and a rocking bishop! Plus the monthly films at The Atrium …
Coast Arts Competition 2019
— a mixed media open art competition —
Coast Arts Competition 2019
COAST Arts Competition 2019 is the tenth annual open art competition inspiring professional and amateur artists and has arguably become one of the key elements of the festival.
The competition inspires artists from across the spectrum, furthermore it inspires all artists to create unique works for display, for sale and for fun!
The theme for the 2019 competition is SHIPWRECK – in particular the legendary Fernebo wreck.
Competition entries will be shown in a pop-up exhibition on Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th October, 10am-4pm, in the Education Room at the RNLI Henry Blogg Museum, Cromer.
The entries will judged by two professional artists and the £100 cash prize will be awarded at the COAST Celebration and Exhibition Opening on Friday 25th October, 5.30pm.
Visitors to the exhibition will be invited to vote for their favourite work and the Peoples’ Choice prize will be awarded at the end of the show.
HOW TO ENTER
Complete the online form below and pay the £10 entry fee by PayPal; or
Rosie Glasgow, 37 Alexandra Road, Sheringham NR26 8HU
No more than 2 pieces entered per person.
Maximum size per 2d piece 2ft by 2ft (65cm x 65cm).
3d pieces no taller or longer than 50cm.
Entry fee £10.
For information please contact Jenny:
TERMS and CONDITIONS
- The closing date for entries HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO 30th September 2019.
- CoastArts will charge 15% commission on any sales from the exhibition
- Entrants are responsible for the delivery and collection of their work. Dates, times and venue will be advised prior to the Festival.
- All 2d works must be strung for hanging with a label on the back with details of the artist.
- All 3d works must be labelled with details of the artist.
- If you are submitting more than one work CoastArts cannot guarantee that more than one will be exhibited if there is a large number of submissions.
- CoastArts will not accept any liability for loss of or damage to your work.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and photograph and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Coast Arts relating to any pre or post-winning publicity including social media.
- Data Protection: Please note that all application details and visuals will be stored in our database and used for processing applications and for printed/online publicity purposes. This information will not be given to any third party and will only be used by CoastArts.
- The decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.