Coast Arts – Privacy Notice
Coast Arts committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our members, friends and visitors to our web site.
In particular, we want you to know that we are not in the business of selling, renting or trading email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes.
- When someone visits coastarts.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
- As part of the registration process for our newsletter, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you things about Coast Arts, and events that we’ve organised; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
- We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing us. We don’t trade any information on this list with other organisations and businesses.
- Personal information (name, address. Telephone) are kept for Friends/members who do not have access to email solely for the purpose of delivering a paper copy of the newsletter.
- When you purchase a ticket (or tickets) for an event through our online system your name, address data, email and contact number will be stored in our Box Office system. Please be assured that we do not share your personal details with any other company without your consent.
- You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to us at
- All personal data is kept secure at all times, and, where necessary, copies are disposed of securely.
- This privacy notice is reviewed annually.